Tab & Accordion Callbacks

I’m building compatibility within my Google Maps plugin with Beaver Builder and other plugins that offer tabs and accordions. The issue with Google Maps is that if it’s hidden in a tab on load it needs to be reinitialized when viewed in the tab. I have a function like this:

// fix for bootstrap tabs
		$( 'a[data-toggle="tab"]' ).on( 'shown.bs.tab', function ( e ) {
			var panel = $( e.target ).attr( 'href' );
			load_hidden_map( panel );
		} )

…which fires when a new tab is shown. Is there any callback like this available for beaver builders tabs and accordions?

Hey Devin,

I’ve already assigned another member of the team who might be able to assist you with your concern.

Ben

Hey Devin. Interesting issue. I hate to say it, but we don’t have a callback or an event firing when tabs are shown. It’s a good idea, though. If you have a second, would you mind adding this as a feature request on our User Voice page:

https://wpbeaverbuilder.uservoice.com/

Yeah I noticed when looking through the tab module js. It would be as simple as adding a jQuery trigger method after the actions fire. I added this to the user voice page.

Hey Devin,

We’ve got a bunch of moving parts in dev right now, but if you want to submit a pull request for this, I could get you access to our repo. Let me know if you’re interested in that.

Justin

Sure that’d be great. On GitHub?

Cool! We’re on BitBucket. You can shoot me an email with your email there… justin [at] fastlinemedia [dot] com.

Justin