Template Categories

I’m a little confused on template categories. I’ve add two categories for custom templates on my website but when I go to the page builder to add a template these categories don’t show up. Instead, all of my templates are still under “Your Templates”. Is this a bug or am I just not understanding the point of template categories?

Hey Kevin,

Thanks for getting in touch! You first need to assign each template to a specific category using the templates admin. Once done, all templates can still be found under ‘Your Templates’ but are now categorized(see screenshot). You can check more information about that on this blog entry.

Hope this helps!

Ben

Thanks Ben. I had created two categories but had only assigned templates to one of the categories. When that is the case the categories aren’t listed under “your templates”. It would also be nice to be be able to set the categories as the top level menu options at least for those of us with the agency license. Would help with whitelabeling.

Just read the blog and see that is possible. Maybe I should read all the words first. Thanks Ben.

Hey Kevin,

No worries! Just let us know if you need anything further! :slight_smile:

Ben