text editor settings are gone

Hi Guyz,

i’ve got a problem with the text editor settings.
I would like to send you screenshots that can show the issue, but i can’t find a load up button or something like that.
Normally there is in the left corner the “add media” button on on the right side “visual” an d “text”. Below that you can choose bold and italic and stuff like that, if text should be left axis or middle axis.
But in my text editor settings i only got buttons like “link”, “b-quote”, “ins”, “code” etc.

How can i restore the main topics mentioned above like “set text on middle axis”?

Thx for your support.

Best regards
Tom

Hey Tom,

Welcome to the BB forums! :slight_smile:

Are you saying that the Visual tab on the right side is missing? If it isn’t, simply clicking that tab should fix you right up!

Ben

Hey Ben,

thank you for this quick answer!!

Yes, that’s right.
F.Ex. if create a new row, go to basic modules and place a new text editor right into it.
There is no “visual” and no “text” button on the right side.
Only these things like “link”, “b-quote”, “ins”, “code” etc.

Hey Tom,

It’s quite possible one of your plugins is hiding it. Let’s have you go through the plugin deactivation route, i.e., disable all plugins and test the Beaver Builder while reactivating each to determine if the issue is related to a 3rd party plugin. Let us know how it goes!

Ben

Hey Ben,

do you have a clue?

Tom

Hey Tom,

Sorry but it could be one of the countless numbers of plugins out there. Definitely try the above and once you figure out what the culprit plugin is, we can take a look and see if there’s something we can do from our end.

Ben

Hi Ben,

i’ve deactivated all plugins.
I logged out of WP, restarted the pc, logged in WP.
After that i activated only bb.
But no effect!! ;-(

Can i do something wrong?
Can i send you a screenshot or can you image?

Tom

Hey Tom,

This may be from your theme. Do you mind sending temp admin access to your site so we can check? You can just post it here using the private reply option below.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Tom,

You can just post your WP username and password so we can check the backend of your site. Just use the private reply option.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Tom,

Gotcha! Sorry, we don’t do remote support. What theme are you using? Could you try switching to a different theme and see if you get the same thing? I’d suggest using one of those free Twenty-X themes.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Tom,

It should be working since you’re using the BB Theme. Go ahead and upload your screenshot to imgur and paste the link here so we can check.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

Hey Tom,

On the second screenshot, what module is that? Also, what version of the BB plugin are you using?

Ben

Sorry, that’s the Callout module. Could you try reinstalling the BB plugin?

Ben

[Content Hidden]