Text tab won't open in Text Editor

Hello, I’m having a problem with the Text Editor module on one site. The Text (html) panel will not open when the Text tab is clicked. It stays on the Visual panel. I’ve de-activated all the plugins and it still doesn’t work. I’m not seeing the problem on any other site I use BB on.
Thanks,
Nick

Hi Nick,

Can you provide temp admin access, please? So we can take a closer look.

Thanks,
Danny

[Content Hidden]

Hi Nick,

Am I ok to disable all active plugins, to do some tests?

Also, do I have permission to switch theme whilst do these tests?

Thanks,
Danny

Hi Danny,

Yes, ok to deactivate plugins and theme. Hoping they won’t be down too long though…

Nick

Hey Nick,

I’m getting an error on the console which is coming from the tinymce file which WP is loading. Do you think you can reinstall both WP and BB and see if you get the same thing? Also, I disabled MainWP earlier to check, you may need to reconnect your site. Sorry about that.

Edit: You might want to take a backup of the site just as a precaution before reinstalling. :slight_smile:

Ben

[Content Hidden]

That sounds like a plan, Nick! Let us know how it goes! :slight_smile:

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Nick,

I tried logging back in to the site but it seems the account is no longer active? Can you check on the native WP editor and see if you’re experiencing the same thing?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hi Nick,

Very odd indeed. Is it possible for you to create a subdomain on that URL and then add the clone there. As, I don’t feel comfortable playing around with your live site, especially as it is for a campaign. Then Ben and I myself can do some further digging.

Hopefully, if the clone is on the same domain, the error may remain.

Thanks,
Danny

[Content Hidden]