The new colour selector

I love the colour presets, but just wondering if anyone else has voiced their opinion about the colour selector that it replaced?

The old one could have been specified as a “HS-B” selector. Where the hue and the saturation was selected with a slider for the Brightness.

The new ons is a “SB-H” selector. Where you select the hue with a slider and saturation/brightness with a picker.

I personally find it much harder to select an appropriate hue with a slider, and the control that is allowed with the slider is more useful in the old version.

Wondering if it’s possible at all to bring back the old HS-B type thing but keep presets?

I dunno if I’m the only one who feels this way :frowning:
Hope the feedback helps look at your options.
Unless there’s a simple javascript override that I can do to get it to display the HS-B mode instead?

Hi Jay,

Unfortunately, it’s not possible to go back, but that’s something we can explore in the future. I’m not sure if the Iris color picker that ours is built on can do that, but if it can, we can look into it. In the meantime, feel free to add this as a suggestion on our UserVoice page.

Thanks!
Justin