Theme Body/Header Text Responsive Settings

Hello!

The newer responsive settings are good, however, I have two complaints:

1. When the theme was upgraded, the new responsive settings do not mirror the default settings, so it changed the look of the websites.

2. There is no quick way to make the tablet and mobile settings mirror the desktop settings. It is tedious to have to set the tablet and mobile by hand. It would be great if there was a button, or even a drop down per section (Desktop/Tablet/Mobile), so that we could easily replicate the settings to the various sections.

Hopefully that makes sense. Thank you!

Jake

Hi Jake,

1. We’re aware of this and has already been reported to our bug tracker. :slight_smile:

2. I’m not quite sure what you mean when you say various sections. Can you go into more detail, please?

Sorry for the delayed response! By sections, I meant the desktop, tablet, and mobile “sections.” It would be nice if there was a button to make a section mirror one of the others, instead of hand jamming everything in to make them the same.

Or even better, make the tablet and mobile settings inherit the desktop’s settings unless a change is made like it is handled in BB.

The latest theme update should have fixed that.

It looks at each responsive setting and if it is not the default it sets the mobile and tablet settings to be the same.