Theme formatting

Please see: http://dev.concordwebbuilders.com/web-design-today/

Please help with these questions - I can’t find documentation that tells me the solutions.

1. How can I get rid of the Search Box at the top right of the page.

2. The Sticky menu doesn’t work properly, it displays the header image as well as the menu bar when activated. I can’t find any controls for the sticky header, like I had with the MyStickyMenu plugin that I used with the Responsive Pro theme.

3. How can i get rid of th text “Pages: 1 2” at the bottom of this page?
    Please help.
    THanks,
    Tom

Hey Tom,

Answers to your inquiries below. :slight_smile:

1. I can't see a search bar on the page? Did you figure this out?
  2. That is how the sticky menu on our theme works, it simply shows a smaller version of the logo and the header menu. What are you trying to do exactly?
  3. Not really sure where this is coming from as I can't replicate the issue on my local dev. Do you mind sharing temp admin access to the site so we can check?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Tom,

1. Your table on the footer didn't have a closing tag and it broke the builder's layout. I've fixed it though and that should take care of the search bar issue.
  2. Did you want to remove the logo on the sticky menu? Try adding this CSS snippet. ``` @media (min-width: 768px) { .fl-page-header-fixed .row > div:first-child { display: none; } .fl-page-header-fixed .row > div:last-child { width: 100%; } } ```
  3. You had a page link tag on your content <!--nextpage--> and that is why the pagination showed up. I have removed the tag though which removes the pagination as well.
  4. There is no such setting for that in BB but you could try CSS to achieve it. Try the snippet below and see if it works! ``` @media (min-width: 768px) { .fl-page-nav-wrap .navbar-nav > li > a:hover, .fl-page-nav-wrap .navbar-nav > li > a:focus, .fl-page-nav-wrap .navbar-nav > li.current_page_item > a { border-bottom: 5px solid red; background: #FFF; } .fl-page-nav-wrap .navbar-nav > li > a { padding-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 10px; } .fl-page-nav-wrap .navbar-nav > li > a.menu-image-not-hovered { padding-top: 4px; padding-bottom: 2px; } } ```

Ben

Hi Ben,
Thanks for fixing errors 1,2, and 3.
I put the CSS code you offered for #4 in the “CSS CODE” box of the customization page and it has no effect on the website. Thanks for trying. Looks like I’ll have to stay with ResponsivePro theme to get the functionality I want. But I’ll still continue to use the great BeaverBuilder Plugin.
Cheers,
Tom

Hey Tom,

No worries at all! I did test that code on your site a few times before giving it out, weird that it didn’t work! Anyway, let us know if we can assist further! Enjoy BB! :slight_smile:

Ben

I want to remove the beaver builder link from the footer and tried to see what you had done with tom but I could not find that could you show me how to do that because I have removed links in footers before but on your theme it isn’t that easy to figure out

Hi Chessking,

Can you create a new topic for your issue, please. As this has been marked as resolved.

Thanks,
Danny