Theme Icon Selection

Hi Guys,

On some sites I use BB with, I have a huge selection of icons and a search field to find what i want.

However, on some sites, I have the previous basic selection of icons and no search field.

Everything is up to date…what am I missing?

Thanks!
Andy

Hey Andy,

Is this happening on a single instance of multisite? Or is this happening on multiple WordPress installs?

What version of BB are you running?

Justin

So, here’s the theme info: http://screencast.com/t/GB1ldqlNAH

I’m actively using the Child theme, which is version 1.0.

Here’s the plugin version: http://screencast.com/t/dLgWdbNziKg

Thanks, Andy. It looks like you’re using the Pro version. The settings for that version apply on a per-site basis for multisite. So if you make changes on one site, they won’t affect others.

What’s happening is that you’re uploading icons for one site, so they won’t show up on others. To do what you’re looking to accomplish, you would need our Agency version as that has Network Admin settings that allow you to make changes that apply to all sites.

I hope that helps!

Thanks,
Justin

Justin,

I’m not sure you’re following me. I’m talking about the icon choices I have available to me on different sites. I don’t have any multi-site WP instances, and I only have one license of BB.

That said…I have some sites where I have a search field and 3 icon library dropdown options on my icons selection pop-up. Those options are: Font Awesome, Foundation Icons, WordPress Dashboard.

I have another site where I have no search field, much fewer icon choices, and the following icon library dropdown choices: Web Application Icons, Text Editor Icons, Directional Icons, Video Player Icons, Branded Icons, Medial Icons, & Currency Icons.

I have not uploaded any icons to any of the sites that I’m aware of. It seems that I am working with two different sets of icons on different sites. I would like to get the full set of icons on the new site i’m working on.

Make sense?

Andy

Hey Andy,

Sorry for the confusion.

I have another site where I have no search field, much fewer icon choices, and the following icon library dropdown choices: Web Application Icons, Text Editor Icons, Directional Icons, Video Player Icons, Branded Icons, Medial Icons, & Currency Icons.

It sounds like this site isn’t running the current version of Beaver Builder as that’s what it looked like a while back. The current version should be 1.5.3. Can you check that?

Justin