Theme Striking Multiflex Photoslider

I’ve tried to go from Strike Theme to Strike Multiflex them. When I transitioned over the slideshow on the welcome page no longer works and do not know what I need to do? Please help. I am not great when it comes to technology so all the help possible would greatly be appreciated! Thanks again!

I’ve tried to go from Strike Theme to Strike Multiflex them. When I transitioned over the slideshow on the welcome page no longer works and do not know what I need to do? Please help. I am not great when it comes to technology so all the help possible would greatly be appreciated! Thanks again!

Hey Arthur,

Welcome to the BB forums! :slight_smile:

Do you mind sharing the URL of the site in question so we can take a look?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Arthur,

I just checked the page and it seems the slider is a Nivo Slider. Also, it seems you aren’t using either the BB theme or BB page builder. Try getting in touch with the theme developer and see if they can help you instead.

Ben

How do I get in touch with the theme developer?

Hey Arthur,

Where did you get the theme? You can check their website. Did a quick Google and found the link below.
http://themeforest.net/item/striking-multiflex-ecommerce-responsive-wp-theme/128763

Ben

I guess I do not understand how we are not using the Beaver Builder Page Builder b/c when I am working on the site it shows we are at the top. I am trying to see how to show a screen shot. b/c when we pursed the package we were under the impression we were using the Beaver Builder Page Builder.

Hey Arthur,

When you use the BB Page Builder on a page, a class of fl-builder gets added to the body tag. Only one page on your site has that, and that’s the Links page. That’s the only page on your site where the BB Page Builder was used. The reason you can see the Page Builder link at the top is because you have the plugin activated. I’d suggest getting in touch with the people who created the site and clarify this with them.

Ben