Tricks, Tips, and Guides to Working with Divi?

I am using Divi 2.4+ for one of my projects and I would really like to use the Beaver plugin to build some of the pages. That said, they don’t seem to play well together. Divi won’t let BB use the Full Width and Fixed Width Content settings, for instance. Stuff like that. I have read here and there about people using BB with Divi and am wondering if there are any tutorials or guides or anything like that out there to help with it.

Thanks!

Hey Daniel,

We’re going to leave this thread open for other users of this setup to chime in if they like, but I wouldn’t mind taking a look at your site if you are up to sending temp admin access via private reply?

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

I wouldn’t mind knowing what it would take to work as well so I’ll try to dive in a bit later this week. If you end up pinging ET support, I would be interested in hearing their solution as well!

I am not holding my breath on ET support right now. It’s just a forum support staff and sometimes I get fast and good answers, and other times I don’t. They just released one of their biggest versions ever, so I am guessing support is taking a big hit because of it. The only answer I’ve received so far is that code I showed you before. :slight_smile:

Anyways, if you ever want to get back in and those credentials don’t work, message me here or email me and I’ll get you back in. Flywheel lets you have one free temporary “development” server at a time. You get it for 14 days and then you either set up billing or it gets deleted. Then you just start another one. Fantastic feature! I think I’ll have to reset my current one in the next few days, so just let me know if you can’t get in and I’ll get you the new password and make sure Divi is installed.

Hey Daniel,

Sorry but I’d just like to chime in here. Try using this CSS snippet so you can use full width. It also contains a top padding so if you want to remove that, just add the last line.

#main-content .container {
  width: 100%;
  max-width: 100%;
  padding-top: 0px; /*Remove if the top padding is needed*/
}

Hope this helps!

Ben

DUDE! BEN! That looks like it may have done the trick. I have only been able to mess around a little, but setting Row Width and Content Width seems to be working now. Thank so much. I’ll keep at it when I have more time and let you know if anything changes.

Thanks!

Hey Daniel,

Awesome! Let us know if you need anything further! :slight_smile:

Ben