Troubleshooting my home page

Dudes, sweet plugin!

My site is <a href="http://marketstreetinsuranceservices.com/"></a> building it with Genesis and BB.

It looks okay until you go below about 1300px wide, and you’ll notice the images start acting funky, like their “pulling apart” from the row.

I have the images displaying as “landscape”, and they are all exactly 1000px x 667px. I also tried using much bigger images and that didn’t solve the problem.

I’m using full width rows, with full width content areas, and the 2 columns in each row have no margin, however the columns that have the colored backgrounds do have 80px of padding to give the text some breathing room

If it matters, I used css to kill the padding on the full width rows, and I’m using a custom page template to remove the entry titles:

.fl-builder.full-width-content .content {
	padding: none;
}

.fl-builder .site-inner {
	max-width: none;
	padding-top: 0;
}

Here’s a quick screencast to show you: <a href=“http://quick.as/adlf59l”></a>

P.S. for bonus points, I’d love to figure out how to remove the actual Wordpress page from the very bottom of my custom work.

P.S.S. Links weren’t showing up for some reason so I wrapped them in code #weird

Thanks!!

Hey Chris,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear about the issues. It seems like margins may be throwing that off a bit in the smaller screen sizes. Have you tried playing around with margins on the photo module itself by chance?

Feel free to shoot me temp admin access via private reply and I can do some playing around in there.

Best,
Billy

Hey Chris,

Ok, I took a look at this in depth and this is a great use case of having column image backgrounds in the builder which is something that has been requested on our User Voice Forum. Unfortunately, I don’t quite have a solution here for you as using the photo module won’t quite work in this situation. :frowning: Have you tried looking into doing some custom CSS for those particular images? Sorry about that, Chris!

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]