Trying to save modules just gives me the loading bar indefinitely.

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

looks like a modsec rule was being triggered, they (namecheap hosting support) whitelisted the modsec rule and now it works without any problems. You guys have been great, thanks!

Fantastic! Interesting on the modsec issue, wish I would have looked at that screenshot earlier as that is definitely what would have come to mind first. Great to hear it is working as it should be now and enjoy!

Best,
Billy

thanks! you guys have been super helpful and i really appreciate that.

One last problem… on my home page http://cobe.truealliance.com i want to paste the html code into three columns. when i do that it just appends them to the first column, even though I’m editing a module in the second or third. any ideas?

Hey Mitchell,

Our pleasure! I just tried accessing your site with the temp admin access you setup earlier, but it didn’t work for me. Are you using 3 separate HTML modules? There shouldn’t be an issue placing an HTML module in each column.

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

No worries at all. Good looking site btw! Are you referring to the actual listings above the FAQs?

Best,
Billy

I am, yes. Right now it’s the same code copy and pasted, but i’m working with buildout now to get three unique slideshow id’s. I’m hoping to have this figured out by the time they get back to me with the id’s i need.

Yes, I am seeing it now. I’m actually getting an error on that page specifically related to that script. You may want to review that error to ensure your code is good to go.

Best,
Billy