Update Billing Information

Howdy BB Crew

I currently have the Standard subscription & love it. I have just started a new company & am just updating account detials.

I don’t seem to be able to adjust the email & payment method on my order. Do I need to just make a new order & cancel my existing one?

I would have to update my license key across a lot of sites if I do that so was hoping the info could be updated on the existing order.

Thanks,
Luke

Hey Luke,

I’ve already assigned another member from the team who can assist you with your inquiry.

Ben

Hey Luke,

In the past, updating your email did affect your license key, but that is no longer the case. Feel free to change that if you like and you shouldn’t have any issues. You can do that via the account tab > edit profile when logged into our site.

Best,
Billy

Sorry Luke, was a bit hasty in my response. I believe you can also change your payment details in the downloads & orders page also available via the account tab. Let me know how all of this goes for you.

Best,
Billy

Hi Billy

Thanks but I am still not seeing that option available. I have updated my profile with my new email (@crackler.com.au) but when I clock on my order number #3832, I can see my order details with my old email (@quedesign.com.au) & the Payment method as “Paypal”

Apologies if I am missing something but I cannot see anywhere to “edit” or “update” these details.

Thanks

Luke

Hey Luke,

Actually, that may be the case now that I think about it. Since it’s an order that is already completed, I don’t believe you’ll be able to edit that. When your renewal comes up, you will be able to edit it at that point though since it would be a new transaction. Sorry about the confusion there!

Best,
Billy

Hi Billy

Ok, thanks for the info, I was just wasn’t sure if it would auto renew but if it prompts me to update/upgrade I can just wait for that.

Thanks for your time & swift replies

Luke

No worries, Luke, we don’t do the auto renew thing at least yet. You’ll get an email when your renewal is up!