Update Issue - failed to open stream: no such file or directory in ...

Upon updating only the beaver builder plugin I immediately received this error.

Warning: file_get_contents(/home4/wabbfm0aaug2/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bb-plugin/css/font-awesome.min.css): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home4/wabbfm0aaug2/public_html/wp-content/themes/TESSERACT/inc/beaver-builder-modules/link-button/link-button-module.php on line 23

I just now decided to open BB … I’m sending this too as perhaps it will help - I have no idea as all this css language is foreign to me which is why I opted for a builder :wink:

Warning: file_get_contents(/home4/wabbfm0aaug2/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bb-plugin/css/font-awesome.min.css): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home4/wabbfm0aaug2/public_html/wp-content/themes/TESSERACT/inc/beaver-builder-modules/link-button/link-button-module.php on line 23

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/wabbfm0aaug2/public_html/wp-content/themes/TESSERACT/inc/beaver-builder-modules/link-button/link-button-module.php:23) in /home4/wabbfm0aaug2/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bb-plugin/classes/class-fl-builder.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/wabbfm0aaug2/public_html/wp-content/themes/TESSERACT/inc/beaver-builder-modules/link-button/link-button-module.php:23) in /home4/wabbfm0aaug2/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bb-plugin/classes/class-fl-builder.php on line 128

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/wabbfm0aaug2/public_html/wp-content/themes/TESSERACT/inc/beaver-builder-modules/link-button/link-button-module.php:23) in /home4/wabbfm0aaug2/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bb-plugin/classes/class-fl-builder.php on line 129

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/wabbfm0aaug2/public_html/wp-content/themes/TESSERACT/inc/beaver-builder-modules/link-button/link-button-module.php:23) in /home4/wabbfm0aaug2/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bb-plugin/classes/class-fl-builder.php on line 130

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/wabbfm0aaug2/public_html/wp-content/themes/TESSERACT/inc/beaver-builder-modules/link-button/link-button-module.php:23) in /home4/wabbfm0aaug2/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bb-plugin/classes/class-fl-builder.php on line 131

I have no idea if this is BB issue or a Tessaract theme issue … I’m assuming at this point it would be a waste of my time trying to add more content to my site until this issue has been fixed?

Ha … I can’t add more content even if I wanted too … BB doesn’t function at all since update this morning and I received the first error message I submitted for this post which was … Reply #110409

Upon updating only the beaver builder plugin I immediately received this error.

I too am getting this error and need help getting it corrected.

(/home/edentons/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bb-plugin/css/font-awesome.min.css): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/edentons/public_html/wp-content/themes/TESSERACT/inc/beaver-builder-modules/link-button/link-button-module.php on line 23

Hey Lisa,

Welcome to the BB forums! :slight_smile:

This is actually an issue with the Tesseract theme. It’s trying to pull up a file from our plugin which is no longer available on our latest version. I’d suggest getting in touch with the theme authors so they can get this resolved the soonest.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Guys … can you please give us a quick patch for this ? I know it’s has nothing to do with you = but tomorrow there is a MOTO SHOW EXPO, where I need my site to be working without such error !!! To be honest - with that error I’m pretty much “f**ked” :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

How can I downgrade to later BB, so I don’t have this until it’s fixed please ?

I just submitted a “feedback” form with Tesseract describing what is going on. I hope this will prompt the Tesseract developers to get an update put out. I also included Ben’s comment so they know the folks at BeaverBuilder is aware of the problem.

Joe, I too submitted “feedback” to them twice now … with the first issue and then with Ben’s comments attached. I sent my feedback to tyler may I ask if you sent it to him as well? My hopes is if enough of us contact the same person it will be resolved quickly if not I’ll revert to plan B and that is to get refunded for Beaver Builder as I just upgraded to the paid version a few days ago and since it is the cause of my entire site being inoperable at the moment then that would be my easiest fix … although a pain in the ___.

@Lisa
@Zdenek
@Joe

If you contact our helpdesk, I may be able to provide you with a zip for a previous version of your license. When contacting our helpdesk, be sure to include what license you have and a link to this topic.

hello [at] wpbeaverbuilder [dot] com

Thanks,
Danny

Thanks Danny … I sent an email with requested info.

Haven’t received any information in email form as of yet … did you receive my email?

Hi Lisa,

I apologise for the delay. I have just this moment replied to your email which contains the 1.7.5 zip. :smiley:

Thanks,
Danny

Thanks Danny … figured that one out yesterday on my own (very proud). But I can tell you I had “such tight ass” when pressing the delete button as knowing my “luck” it would delete the content as well :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

But hey … everything worked fine, roll back one version down (lucky for me I had that bought zip file), didn’t licence in order not to be updating and now I’m safely waiting for Tesseract team to sort that out.

I’ve contacted them as well and got a reply today that they will look into it. My only “question” is, since it didn’t affect their site = they don’t have paid BB = would they be able to sort that out, just from those error messages (line 23) posted here ?

Thanks …

Hi Zdenek,

Our developers are looking into this as well. However, I do believe the Tesseract dev’s will be able to resolves this on their end regardless of the Lite version of not.

Thanks,
Danny

Hey there, I literally just purchased the paid version of BB 5 mins ago. After installing I get the same "line23’ error as I am also using the Tesseract Theme. Just need clarification on this. I had the “Lite” version installed (1.7.5 I believe) and then installed the “Standard” version 1.7.6. I then activated the “Standard” version and deleted the “Lite” version. That’s when I got the error and my first thought was, “What have I done?” which brought me to this post. So I just want to be sure that I didn’t break my site by deleting the “Lite” version and that this should be resolved with a theme update?

This is the reply I got from Tesseract team :
Hi Zdenek,

We looked into this issue and although we are not facing this problem, we believe that it’s correlated to your server. It’s likely that you have the file_get_contents is disabled on your server. To correct this you’ll need to enable the file.

You need to enable this code: $parsed_file = file_get_contents( $icons_file );

You can read more on this issue within this link:
http://php.net/manual/en/language.operators.errorcontrol.php

Sorry for being a bit cheeky, but could you confirm that this is the solution?

Thanks in advance…

-The Tesseract Team

I wrote that from my mobile = the “signature” if Tesseract team should have been under the link pointing to php.

It was me asking regards the authenticity of their solution, as I can’t do the test now whike on the SHOW.

Thanks Zdenek,
But I’m not a coder and wouldn’t know where to start with this. If Anybody can help me out that would be great!

Does anybody have a 1.7.5 Standard Version download link? BB emailed me earlier today but the link is broken and I need to get working.