Update Issue - failed to open stream: no such file or directory in ...

Hey Zdenek,

Thanks for the update! When you reached out to the Tesseract devs, did you mention you were using the premium version? Perhaps they were using it with the Lite version hence them not experiencing the issue as it is still on 1.7.5. This issue only happens on 1.7.6. :slight_smile:

Blueflamman,

Can you send us another note via hello [at] wpbeaverbuilder [dot] com and we’ll take it from there? :slight_smile:

Ben

I am having the same issue, I think most of the people here have purchased/downloaded BB through the tessaract theme, so there should be some sort of communication between these two businesses.Most of the people who purchase these kinds are products are not familiar with coding.So what`s the solution now?

Thanks Ben,
But the Second link to the BB Standard also failed. 3rd time lucky???

Forget it guys, I just upgraded to the Pro package. Going to use the BB theme instead

@Ben … yes, I did - after their reply + the link to this thread as well.

@Blueflamman … that’s the spirit. I’m jealous now.

Hey guys, Did anybody have any luck fixing the error?

Hey Amir Ali,

Can you send us a note via hello [at] wpbeaverbuilder [dot] com? We can send you a lower version of the plugin as a workaround while Tesseract fixes the issue. We’re already in touch with their devs.

Blueflamman,

I believe I’ve already replied to your email with a link to the lower version of the plugin.

Ben