Updates not working

I am using BB 1.4.0 on three sites. I have been able to update one site, but it is not updating on the other two sites. For example - http://bio-logical.com.au/ (this site is in development). In the settings area for these sites it is telling me that my subscription is active. I used my account’s email address. Have you any thoughts as to why these sites are not updating?

John,

I’m sure the Beaver Builder team will want to look into this further, but here’s what you can try to get up and running while they’re still sleeping on the West Coast.

1. Go to Plugins
  2. Deactivate and delete the 1.4.0 version (don’t worry all your templates will still be there)
  3. Download the new 1.4.1 version from your member area
  4. Go to Plugins > Install New then install and activate the new version.

If that doesn’t work, try deactivating all your other plugins and reactivate them on one at a time. Hopefully you won’t have to get to this stage, but very often when there is a problem updating a plugin, it’s another plugin causing the problem.

I hope that helps:)

Also, try refreshing the plugins page a few times. I’ve noticed that for BB updates, the plugin is highlighted for an update but there is no update link, after a few refreshes it pops up.

Thanks guys!

John - let me know if you are still experiencing issues and we can certainly look into this for you.

Best,
Billy

Tim - Thanks for the suggestion. I had tried this but had no success. But I appreciate your help.

Colin - Thanks also. I was hesitant about deleting the old version and loading up the new version due to loss of info. Your reassurance in regards to this gave me the confidence to ‘take the plunge’. Everything is up to date now. Thanks again. Hopefully this was a freak occurrence and I will not have to go through this process for every update!

Billy - all good!

Thanks all, glad it all worked out and you shouldn’t have to go through this process again!