Use with other plug in not working for media files

I love your plug in - the best on the market!!!
One snag, it seems to not work with another plugin that I use when building sites that have lots of images. I use https://www.joomunited.com/wordpress-products/wp-media-folder

It allows me to put media files into folders so that I do not have to go thru pages and pages of images to find the one I want. This allows me to make folders just like on the computer. It works great for regular editor, media file director etc. However, when I try to add a media file within beaver builder it only displays the stock media file option and not all my folders. Is there something I could change to make this happen?

Hey Phil,

Welcome to the BB forums! :slight_smile:

Do you mind sending us a copy of the plugin so we can play around with it on our local devs? You can send it to themes [at] fastlinemedia [dot] com.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Phil,

I realized that, which is why I was asking a copy so we can do some tests? We’ll delete it after we’re done with it.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Phil,

It seems that plugin is only coded to work on the backend. It doesn’t work with any frontend page builders like BB. You can get in touch with the plugin dev and see if he can make it work on the frontend.

Ben