using qtranslate

hi, i’m trying to use beaver builder with a site tha already use qtranslate, but i can’t make it works. what i have to do?

Hi Pedluis,

Sorry to hear about the issues! Would you mind sharing a bit more detail on what specifically isn’t working in your particular setup?

Best,
Billy

Thanks to answer Billy, first sorry for my english. Well I need my website in four languages(russian,italian,spanish and english). When i edit for example my homepage, i can change it with wordpress console or with beaver builder, with the wordpress console using qtranslate i have 4 tab with each language, but with beaver builder not, so i thought that i must use qtranslate’s shortcode(EX:<!–:en–>English Text<!–:--><!–:it–>Italian Text<!–:-->), in this way all the content must be recognize for each language, but it doesn’t work. do you have any suggestion?

Hi Pedluis,

Thanks for getting back! So, I believe the issue is that the tabs don’t show in the Beaver Builder text module which is actually intended behavior. Beaver Builder does not load in any third party additions to the WordPress editor as they introduce too many unknown bugs, etc. Shortcodes should work without issue in either the text editor module or HTML module though. I’m still a bit unclear on what isn’t working, but perhaps you can send along temp admin access to your site so I check it out?

Best,
Billy