using templates

Hello folks, great plugin.

i have a big question using templates.

if i have X pages with the same template and i modify the template, that modification is going to be visible in the X pages? is it posible? i’m trying and is not working for me…

this could be great, because my site got many pages, but i have some items (slider, map and some texts) that going in every page, and if i modify 1, i need to see the modification in all pages.

Hi Eduardo,

Re. your question, which theme are you using? Are you referring to the “X” theme that was released earlier this year? Or are you using a specific plugin? Let me know and I’ll see how we proceed in terms of troubleshooting.

Best,
Billy

Hi,
i’m using automator, with his child theme.

is there a blank theme that can use template that way?

actually i’m using footer widgets to have the footer content present in all the pages of the website, but for the header i want a slider, or a parallax image… but now if i want to change the image or some text of the slider, i must do it one by one… on almost 20 pages…

Hi Eduardo,

Unfortunately, what I believe you are looking for isn’t possible. What you can do though is save page layouts as templates to use on different pages. That may assist in cutting down on having to edit each page as you could create as many templates as you like and reuse them in any page you like. You also have the ability to export/import page templates in the event you would like to do the same in a different site. For more info on that functionality, make sure to check out the Page Layouts section in our plugin documentation which also covers the export/import option.

Best,
Billy