Warning message with upgraded BB

Hi,

I was using the BB lite version until I decided to upgrade to the standard version today. After I uploaded and activated the BB standard plug-in I get this message on the top of my site:

Warning: file_get_contents(/home2/simona/public_html/wp-content/plugins/Archive/css/font-awesome.min.css): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/simona/public_html/wp-content/themes/TESSERACT/inc/beaver-builder-modules/link-button/link-button-module.php on line 23

Then, if I actually click on Page Builder to edit, I receive all these warning messages:

Warning: file_get_contents(/home2/simona/public_html/wp-content/plugins/Archive/css/font-awesome.min.css): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/simona/public_html/wp-content/themes/TESSERACT/inc/beaver-builder-modules/link-button/link-button-module.php on line 23

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/simona/public_html/wp-content/themes/TESSERACT/inc/beaver-builder-modules/link-button/link-button-module.php:23) in /home2/simona/public_html/wp-content/plugins/Archive/classes/class-fl-builder.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/simona/public_html/wp-content/themes/TESSERACT/inc/beaver-builder-modules/link-button/link-button-module.php:23) in /home2/simona/public_html/wp-content/plugins/Archive/classes/class-fl-builder.php on line 128

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/simona/public_html/wp-content/themes/TESSERACT/inc/beaver-builder-modules/link-button/link-button-module.php:23) in /home2/simona/public_html/wp-content/plugins/Archive/classes/class-fl-builder.php on line 129

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/simona/public_html/wp-content/themes/TESSERACT/inc/beaver-builder-modules/link-button/link-button-module.php:23) in /home2/simona/public_html/wp-content/plugins/Archive/classes/class-fl-builder.php on line 130

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/simona/public_html/wp-content/themes/TESSERACT/inc/beaver-builder-modules/link-button/link-button-module.php:23) in /home2/simona/public_html/wp-content/plugins/Archive/classes/class-fl-builder.php on line 131

Thanks for your Help!

Simona

Hi Carlos,

Sorry to hear about the issue! The reason behind this is Tesseract referencing a file to their theme which we have removed on our latest update for optimization reasons. We’re still sorting this out with them.

For the time being, we can provide you a copy of an older version just shoot us an email at hello [at] wpbeaverbuilder [dot] com.

Jun