Warnings after update

Hi we are receiving lots of warnings ater update to the latest version of the plugin.
http://dev.websitesplanet.com/via

Notice: Undefined index: in /nfs/c04/h05/mnt/165050/domains/dev.websitesplanet.com/html/via/wp-content/plugins/beaver-builder-lite-version/classes/class-fl-builder-icons.php on line 307

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /nfs/c04/h05/mnt/165050/domains/dev.websitesplanet.com/html/via/wp-content/plugins/beaver-builder-lite-version/classes/class-fl-builder-model.php on line 2439

Hey Kapil,

We are looking into this and will get back to you shortly. Meanwhile, could you probably switch off the WordPress Debugging Mode for a temporary fix?

Thanks!

KC

HI, its showing warnings even when debug is off, with debug on it just shows the extra Note line.

Hey Kapil,

May I know which BB plugin version are you currently using? Do you by chance have the Lite version still installed as well? If so, go ahead and deactivate and delete it before uploading the Pro version. If this isn’t the case, caching could be causing some issues here. Do you have a caching plugin installed that you can disable temporarily to give it a shot? Let me know how any of these suggestions go and we’ll go from there!

Thanks!

KC

HI, no we are using the lite version. There isnt any cache plugin we are using. But we have written the content before we have updated the plugin to a higher version.

Hey Kapil,

Just letting you know I’m checking in with the team on this one. Meanwhile, let’s have you go through the plugin deactivation route first, i.e., disable all plugins and test the Beaver Builder while reactivating each to determine if the issue is related to a 3rd party plugin.

Thanks!

KC