White Label Wordpress Wigdets Module?

Hello,

I currently have the Agency version, and i’d like to know if there is a way i can white label or change the name of the (Wordpress widgets) appearing on the page builder modules?

Your help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Andrew

Hey Andrew,

Re. the WordPress widgets, BB essentially pulls those in from whichever widgets you have installed in your WordPress site(s). I don’t believe there is a way to white label those as they aren’t necessarily under our control. I’ll check in with the team on that and see if there is anything we can do, but my guess is, we won’t be able to do anything here from a BB perspective.

Best,
Billy

Hey Andrew,

What aspect of WordPress widgets would you want to white label?

Best,
Billy

Hey Billy,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I’m sorry for the confusion, i’m not looking to white label the widgets themselves, but just the title displaying above the widgets (wordpress widgets)

Here’s a screenshot of what i mean: http://s30.postimg.org/t2yillahd/wordpress_widget.jpg

I just want to change the name (wordpress widgets) displayed on page builder to anything else like (my site widgets)

Hey Andy,

Unfortunately, what you are looking to do isn’t possible in the BB interface, but you can use this resource to change that text fairly easily if you want to give that a shot.

Best,
Billy