White screen after saving module

I’m working on this staging site page:

http://affinitymgmt.staging.wpengine.com/communities/mckewn-community/mckewn-architectural-review-board-application/

I appended another template to it to get started on some of the layout, then I deleted most of the rows. I’m using Dynamik with the Page Builder Layout template, and Dambuster to remove everything and make a landing page. When I save a module after I’ve changed it (last time it was a text module with a gravity forms shortcode in it) I get a blank screen. If I refresh the screen, everything comes back and I’m able to save my layout. This has happened numerous times since I created this page. It didn’t happen at all on the other page I created today that is basically the same layout with different content.

I will PM login credentials.

Thanks,
Fran

[Content Hidden]

Hi Fran,

A white screen or white screen of death usually indicates a PHP error. Therefore, would it be possible for you to open your wp-config.php file and change WP_DEBUG from false to true, please?

Once you have, please reply here so we can take another look.

Thanks,
Danny

Hey Danny,
I tried to do that but my wp_config doesn’t have the WP_DEBUG setting. Possibly because I’m on WPEngine?? I did find an error log for the staging environment that might be helpful. I will upload it in a PM.

Thanks!

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

Hi Fran,

Is your issue now resolved and or are you saying you have now added WP_DEBUG? :smiley:

Thanks,
Danny

Hey Danny,
Sorry for the confusion! No, my issue is not resolved, and yes I have now added WP_DEBUG to the wpconfig file.

Thanks for your help!

Hi Fran,

I am not seeing any error message when I get the White Screen of Death. However, when I view the browser console on the WSOD I see the following error.

Uncaught ReferenceError: getInternetExplorerVersion is not defined

BB doesn’t as far as I am aware use getInternetExplorerVersion. Therefore, can you disable all active plugins and see if this resolves the issue. I would have done this myself, but wasn’t comfortable without your permission.

Thanks,
Danny

Good call, Danny, it is the Gravity Forms Signature add-on. I will open a ticket with them.

Thanks!