Woocommerce Product Grid Problem

Hi,
Please help me with this.
Woocommerce Product Gird is not displaying properly.

Link: http://www.glamup4u.com/product-category/sarees/?orderby=date

Hi Jay,

Sorry to hear about the issues. We are aware of an ordering bug with Woo that we are currently looking into. I am wondering if that is related. To clarify, are you using BB modules to create that layout or Woo shortcodes in BB HTML modules?

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

Hey Jay,

In that case, I would recommend contacting Woo support directly. They should be able to assist further as this doesn’t look BB related.

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

Interesting and sorry about that. It looks like there is a newer version of WooCommerce. Have you tried updating to the latest version and testing?

Best,
Billy

Hi Jay,

I did some testing and it looks like there is an issue in the Beaver Builder theme with 3 column WooCommerce layouts. I’ll be working on a fix today.

Thanks,
Justin

Hi Jay,

I was able to fix the CSS issue. If you send me temporary login info I can patch your site, otherwise, we’ll be pushing an update this weekend.

Thanks,
Justin

Hello Justin,
I am glad and thankful that you took this seriously and fixed it. Because I really love the BB Theme. I am using BB Theme for almost every website I build. I was using Genesis before but now I find BB Theme more convenient for my workflow. You guys are doing great job with the BB Plugin and Theme.
I am looking forward for the theme update with this fix because I am having this issue with multiple websites so patching one site will not be the solution for me.

Thank You, :slight_smile:
Jay Sharma

Sounds good! I’m planing on Sunday for a minor theme update that will have the fix as well.

Justin

Hi Justin,
This issue was solved with your Sunday update but after updating to newer version the issue came back. It is getting very inconvenient. Please fix it.

Jay Sharma

Hey Jay,

The theme’s dynamically generated CSS doesn’t automatically refresh itself when you update. Can you try going into the Customizer, changing a setting and then click save? I just tested and it appears to be fixed on my end. Let me know.

Justin

[Content Hidden]

Thanks, Jay. That is helpful. This is a tricky one because I have the same setup as you but am not seeing the issue on my dev site. I’ll do some testing and let you know when I have a fix. Thanks for your patience!

Justin

Hi Jay,

I’ve figured this out and will be releasing an update shortly.

Thanks!
Justin

Hey Jay,

Actually, I’m going to email you a new copy with the fix to test before I push the update. Just want to make sure :slight_smile:

Justin

Dear Justin,

First of all thank you for being supporting and fixing this issue fast. I have tested the version you emailed with some of my client’s site and it’s looking good. I think the issue is solved. :slight_smile:

Thanks! :slight_smile:
Jay Sharma

Hi Jay,

You’re welcome! I’m glad to hear it’s working. I’ll get the update out this week.

Justin