Wp -Widgets not interacting with posts module

I have put the wordpress “filter products by price” widget at the top. and 3 “filter product by attribute” widgets below, filtering by load capacity, spin speed and warranty respectively. (You can see the headings but the widgets display nothing.)

I have a Posts module on this page (i cant use woocommerce modules due to the lack of “custom post layout” which makes it impossible to output the fields i need)

When i put wordpress widgets on the page there is no output of filterable options at all, despite having configured the terms of the attributes in woocomerce.

I created the same post as this a while ago but posted it in the wrong location, it would not let me move that post here and so i tried to post it here and then delete it there but i have no permissions to do any of that. Moderator, please jsut deletee this and put the others in the correct locations.

Sorry, its been a long day.

Hi,

I replied to your other topic regarding the same question. Please, refrain from creating multiple topics for the same issue. :slight_smile: