A couple of suggestions.

Hi guys,

I purchased a license for the page builder and the Automator theme, and I really like the simplicity of it. I can see it that it’s being actively developed sand I’m excited to see where you go with it.

I’m a little by surprised that the page-builder doesn’t include a post-type module (forgive me, I’ve been inoculated by all the over-the-top themes on the market). Nevertheless, I do hope you’ll consider adding a basic post-grid (or carousel or list) type module to the builder.

Also, as you continue to field questions from users, it would be great if you could compile a list of compatible 3rd party-plugins - and maybe add it as a sticky post…just a suggestion!

Hi Tali,

Thanks for the suggestions and kind words, glad you are liking them both! In regards to the post module, we actually are working to release that module most likely by end of day today. There will be an update ready for you in your WordPress dashboard at that point that will update the plugin with this new functionality!

Best,
Billy

Hey Tali,

An update has been released as of now, version 1.2.4, which includes the posts module. Please update your plugin when you get a chance and you should be good to go with the new module. Let us know what you think when you have a chance to test it out!

Best,
Billy