Add ACF field to the end of BB Button?

Hi everyone. I have a client that has a Beaver Builder button on a landing page. They want a field on the page edit screen that adds a code to the end of that url that would add an Affiliate ID to that button. I’ve been trying to do this with Advanced Custom Fields but Im not having any luck attaching this through any of the editors. Looking for some help getting pointed in the right direction.

So workflow may go something like this: Client duplicates landing page, edits the Affiliate ID with new AID, when published that AID is attached to a Beaver Builder button. I have Themer but am still struggling a bit. Thanks in advance for any help!

The Advanced Custom Fields plugin makes it very easy to add custom fields to a Post, please follow the steps below.

1. From the Custom Fields admin screen, click the Add New button to create a new field group
  2. Add the fields you would like to see when editing a Post
  3. Under Locations, select one of the Post related rule types and then select the corresponding value to show this field group

Jackson, thank you so much for responding!. I have followed those steps and it is working up until the point that I add the affiliate ID (contained in the ACF field) to a button or link using Beaver Builder. I can’t seem to find a clear way to append the affiliate ID to a button. Do you have any insight on how to do that.

Thanks again!