Add to Gallery Screen Cut Off-Can Only See Top Half

Hello,

When my client navigates to a gallery section and clicks on it, the top half of the Add to Gallery pop up is cut off. You can find a screenshot in the link below.

Plugin is updated to latest version. I’m able to view the Add to Gallery section just fine on Safari.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h884zp64ktcq9es/Screen%20shot%202015-11-01%20at%201.58.17%20PM.png?dl=0

Hey Jason,

Just took a look at the screenshot provided. It looks like something is conflicting with BB in your site. Sorry to hear about the problem. Do you think you can share temp admin access to your site so we can take a better look? You can post the details here using the private reply option below.

Thanks!

KC

[Content Hidden]

Hey Jason,

Just letting you know I’m checking in with the team on this one.

Thanks!

KC

Hey Jason,

I can’t seem to replicate the issue on my end. Tried Windows 7 with the latest version of Safari as well as OSX El Capitan with the latest version of Safari as well. Do you happen to know the OS your client was on when he experienced the problem?

Ben

It’s definitely an older version of Safari on the mac, based upon the layout of the browser. Looks like Safari version 7. Is Beaver Builder not compatible with older browser versions?

I can certainly have the client try upgrading her browser.

Hey Jason,

Using BrowserStack, the problem only happens on a Safari 5.1 on OSX Snow Leopard, both of which are pretty old. I’m going to file a bug report for this and see if there is still something we can do.

Ben

Hey Jason,

Just letting you know that the fix for this will be available on the next maintenance patch. :slight_smile:

Ben