Adobe Edge Animate

Hallo

what is the best way to load an adobe edge animate using beaver builder?
The program outputs a .html that calls js and other files.

thanks

Hey Edo,

I haven’t really encountered that before to be honest. Have you tried pasting the code directly into our HTML module? Custom markups should work there. If it doesn’t, let us know and we can check. :slight_smile:

Ben

Hi Edo and Ben,

Have a look at my post on the Cobalt Apps (Dynamik Website Builder) Forum on what I did to get Adobe Edge output to run and display:

http://cobaltapps.com/forum/forum/main-category/web-design-talk/46384-adding-an-adobe-edge-animation

I just tried it using the BB video module and it works fine :slight_smile:

Follow the same instructions but for use on BB, add a video module where you want it to display, then paste the iframe code (edited for your path and desired dimensions) into the Embed code area of the video module (select Embed from the Select Source drop down).

I should note that as Ben mentioned, using the HTML module also works, it’s just that the HTML module is available only in the commercial versions of BB whereas the video module is available in the free, lite version :slight_smile:

Cheers!
Lyle

Hey Lyle,

That’s awesome! It’s the first time I’ve heard of that stuff but I’m glad you already did! Thanks! Bookmarking :slight_smile:

Ben