advantageperformance.com

New site launch today for Advantage Performance Group, my client for the past 15 years, using BB theme, a child theme and some custom post types. This is my 2nd use of the BB theme. It’s rock solid and the builder is robust. I chose BB builder specifically because it creates clean html that doesn’t degrade or leave useless shortcode when it’s disabled. I’ve got developer licenses for lots of other themes (Thesis, Divi, Genesis, Make) but this one won out for those reasons. Thanks for a great theme and plugin!

Ooh, thanks for sharing Julie, the site looks great! :slight_smile:

Looks really great! I’m curious about your Customer Stories section on the home page. Is that a feature you used from BB or something else (plugin or coding?). It’s really sharp. I’ve done something similar before with coding but would love an easier solution.

Thanks, Michele! Customer Stories are created as a custom post type then displayed on the home page via the BB posts module in its gallery format.

Julie, are you for hire? [email protected] http://www.openpotion.com

Awesome! Thanks for the quick reply. I’ll have to play with that a bit. I’m really new to Beaver Builder :slight_smile:

[Content Hidden]