After Beaver Builder edit site will not able to edit

When Ever I tried to edit the page In the beaver builder site respond with below error

Site debug log has below errors

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 1801453568) (tried to allocate 196608 bytes) in /var/www/html/wp-includes/class-wpdb.php on line 2153

[09-Dec-2022 08:14:25 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 1801453568) (tried to allocate 258048 bytes) in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5279

[09-Dec-2022 08:14:25 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Unknown: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in Unknown on line 0

We have increased the memory limit. but not able to edit page.

Your database server looks like it is using all available ram on the server. How many revisions do you have, these typically use up the memory.

@pross

I’m not able to edit the page so, can you please let me know how to check revisions and if have a number of revisions how to delete them?

also, I’m not able to edit any single page of the site.

In the wordpress admin page edit area, it should tell you how many revisions the page has. There are 1000s of plugins to clean up revisions. WordPress by default does not set any limit on the amount of revisions.

@pross,

I’ve Deleted all the revisions, but there was no effect on this issue.

You need to delete the post meta too, but anyway too late now.

As for the memory how much does your server have? How many sites are on the server? How much ram does the database have assigned? How many other sites share the same database? Who is the host? Is it a VPS or is it a dedicated server? Or is it shared hosting?

@pross

How many other sites share the same database?
zero

How much ram does the database have assigned?
4gb

is it a dedicated server?
yes

ok well if you are the root user you should be able to see why the WP db class is running out of RAM

Did you setup the db config yourself in my.cnf? Did you use a tool like mysqltuner?

How much ram does the database have assigned?
4gb

If you have 4G of ram and have assigned 4G to the database then thats your issue right there.

But we have tons of older sites than this site on the same specification but they never got any error like this.

That might be the case. If you have not setup mysql properly it will run away with available memory. I used mysqltuner on my personal VPS which is also on digital ocean and only has 1G of ram, works perfectly fine with zero issues.

@pross,

We’ve checked with all the plugins and themes to try to deactivate them, but there was an issue with only the beaver builder theme.

You are suggesting this is an issue with a database?

Not the database, the db server. clearly the 1st line in the errors you pasted say the wordpress database class has run out of memory trying to access the db server.

I didn’t have an idea about mysqltuner, any other way we can do it?

mysqltuner will look at your server and give you advice on what to change in the mysql config files based on your server size/memory. I do not know of any other tool. As the server root user it is up to you to set it up properly. A WP plugin has no control to do this for you and we are not server experts either.

@pross,

For this mysqltuner I’ll check with my friend and I’ll reply to you.