After making one change in BeaverBuilder I cannot make any additional changes

After making one change in BeaverBuilder I cannot make any additional changes.

I have to Publish that 1 change. Then I can go back into Pagebuilder and make 1 more change before I have to publish again.

Similar to this thread: http://forum.wpbeaverbuilder.com/support/q/can-only-make-one-change-before-modules-cannot-be-edited/

Thanks!

Hey Richard,

Thanks for getting in touch. Although you have the same problem, we can’t really say the cause is the same. Let’s have you go through the plugin deactivation route, i.e., disable all plugins and test the Beaver Builder while reactivating each to determine if the issue is related to a 3rd party plugin. If problem is still happening after deactivating all plugins, we may need the site URL as well as temporary admin access so we can check further.

Ben

Is there a known list of plugins that are incompatible?

I cannot start disabling plugins on the live site, but we can get a staging site setup to test.

Thanks.

They Richard,

Sorry but given the number of WordPress plugins that are out there, we really can’t test them one by one. Also, the incompatibility might be fixed in that plugin’s update so it’s really hard to keep track. If you can setup a staging site that we can check that would be great.

Ben

It works fine in staging without disabling any plugins.

Do you have any known issues with sites hosted by WPEngine?

Hey Richard,

We haven’t really had any issues with WPEngine that we know of. Do you mind sharing the URL of the site you’re having a problem with? We may need temporary admin access to the site as well so we can dig in further.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Richard,

Sorry I tried visiting the URL above but it goes to a 404?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Richard,

I just checked the page and it seems the problem is caused by the Gravity Forms Widget. If I use an HTML Module and place the shortcode there the problem doesn’t occur. I’d like to note though that the only pages you have this widget on is the homepage and the mooshu shoe collection page. So you’re saying you’ve made a duplicate of the site on another hosting and it isn’t having this problem?

Anyhow, we have our own Subscribe Module which can connect to Mailchimp. I would suggest you give that a shot. If it works fine for you, you can get rid of the GF plugin as well as the GF mailchimp addon. The lesser the plugins, the better the site, in theory that is. But we’ll still look in to the matter and see if there’s a problem from our end.

Hope this helps!

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Richard,

No worries! Weird, the problem doesn’t happen on the staging site. It must have been something specific on your hosting. Anyway, have fun with The Beaver! :slight_smile:

Ben