Ahrefs Showing Error About Missing ALT text on BB-Plugin

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to bring to your attention that we have received several alt text errors from Ahrefs, specifically concerning the image found at the URL: https://sada.com/wp-content/plugins/bb-plugin/img/pixel.png.

According to Ahrefs, this image is categorized as a linked image without an alt attribute. It’s important to note that the alt attribute plays a crucial role in enhancing accessibility and SEO for websites. When an image lacks an alt attribute, it can create difficulties for users with visual impairments since screen readers won’t be able to provide a description of the image’s content.

To ensure our website is more inclusive and compliant with best practices, we should address this issue promptly. Adding an appropriate alt attribute to the image will not only improve accessibility for all users but also contribute positively to our website’s search engine optimization.

If you have any insights or suggestions on how to resolve this matter effectively, please feel free to share them. Let’s work together to enhance our website’s accessibility and user experience.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,

Firdan

What page are you seeing that blank image with no alt? The only time that image is used is when an image module has no image set.

The number of pages that do not include an image alt attribute is 2904, and I suspect that most of these pages are from the footer section.

Its probably a false positive. That image is not used normally in BB like I said it is only used in a photo module if the system cannot find an image in the modules settings. If you look at the source of any of those pages you wont see the image anywhere. uabb and powerpack also use the same image but I cant comment on those.

What’s the purpose of bb-plugin img pixel.png

Is it tracking something? Can we delete it from our website?

As I explained twice before, it is only used by the photo module as a fallback when it cant find the image that is supposed to show in the module. I have no idea how your tool works but if you open those pages in a real browser that image is never ever seen by real people. Its a false positive.

Thank you so much for your continuous assistance and support throughout this process. Your explanations have been extremely helpful to me.

Is it possible to give alt text to those image? How to do it, if it’s possible?

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.