Amazon Associate Links for Affiliate Marking Can't get it to work.

I am an Amazon Affiliate Marketer and I can’t seem to get the affiliate links to work with BB.

I will list some examples of what they actualy are and are supposed to be just placed in the HTML and supposed to work.

I tried the HTML place holder and it did not work.

I tried putting it in the HTML text area and that did not work.

Below are 4 examples of what Amazon says to use.

#1)

#2)

<script type=“text/javascript” src=“http://wms-na.amazon-adsystem.com/20070822/US/js/link-enhancer-common.js?tag=bestjuicersbe-20&linkId=LDDKX64LZSQQMDRH”>
</script>
<noscript>

</noscript>

#3)

Black & Decker CJ625 30-Watt 34-Ounce Citrus Juicer

#4)

<script type=“text/javascript” src=“http://wms-na.amazon-adsystem.com/20070822/US/js/link-enhancer-common.js?tag=bestjuicersbe-20&linkId=LDDKX64LZSQQMDRH”>
</script>
<noscript>

</noscript>

Hey Steven,

I’ve assigned another member of the team to assist you with your inquiry.

Ben

Hi Steven,

The code doesn’t appear to have come through properly. Can you shoot it to me via email to test? My address is justin [at] fastlinemedia [dot] com.

Thanks,
Justin

Hi Steven,

Thanks for sending those over. I tested them in the builder and in a static HTML file and couldn’t get the ones with a SCRIPT tag to work anywhere. Since they aren’t working outside of the builder, it looks like there is an issue going on somewhere else. Can you possibly contact Amazon support about this issue? Let me know how it goes.

Justin

Yeah you are right it does the same thing in Dream Weaver CS6 WOW What is with that from Amazon.

Strange that it is doing that.

Well I will ask them what is up and figure it out one way or the other.

Ok so I had a talk with Amazon and they say well there are so many ways to build a website we only provide the code and it works for us so if you can’t get it to work then your on your own.

WOW really Amazon that is how you deal with the code you give out to link to your site so we can drive sales to you? I have never seen this in my 30+ years of working in the computer industry I am really shocked and pissed off to say the least.

It says right on the website about the HTML code for you to copy:

Highlight and copy the HTML below, then paste it into the code for your Web site.

So I follow the instructs as said and it does not work I ask them why they say well because there are to many ways to make a website so we just give you this.

I say well why say “Highlight and copy the HTML below, then paste it into the code for your Web site.” Why not say “Here is some good good luck we can’t help you, it works for us so whatever”

This is unreal and they say well there are millions of websites that are using it right now so it must be you. I say really that is bullshit if this is how you do things, now they are outright lying. If the amazing programers at Beaver Builder can get it to work then really I am supposed to believe that?

Amazon has now gone completely corporate which is the definition of Fascism.

They should say beg for you bread crumbs we are now god.

I am soooo pissed right now I will figure this out but it should not be a huge puzzle to get this to work but they have made it that way and don’t care.

“UNBELIEVABLE!!!”

Hi Steven,

Sorry to hear about that! I did notice that the only ones that weren’t working were the ones with SCRIPT tags in them. Have you tried the ones without that?

Sorry for the frustration.

Justin