AND Its Broke again

Had my site finished came back the next day and site does not work and page builder does not work. I changed nothing. No new plugins or updates.

www.adamsfilm.com

I am now getting strange erros when I try to deactive plugins

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dreamo7/public_html/wp-includes/theme.php:1844) in /home/dreamo7/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1228

[Content Hidden]

Hey Jason,

Can you share more details on how the page builder isn’t working? Do the tools show up? Do you get the page builder interface? Do you receive an actual error message when you launch the builder?

Re the error when deactivating plugins, does it happen when you deactivate any plugin at all? Those files in the error message are from WP Core so there may be a problem there. Try reinstalling WP and see if that fixes it. I’d suggest taking a backup of the site first before doing so.

Also, I tried logging in to your site but I can’t seem to visit the /wp-admin or /wp-login.php part of your site. Can you check?

Ben

Ben,

Thank your for the reply. As it turns out there was a malicious script from a hack on my site that was changing permissions on directories and causing BB problems.

Hey Jason,

No worries at all! And sorry to hear about the hack. Hope you get it rectified soon.

Don’t hesitate to let us know if we can assist further! :slight_smile:

Ben