background: #fff;
padding: 0px;
-moz-box-shadow: 0x 0 5px 1px rgba(0,0,0,0.3);
-webkit-box-shadow: 0 0 5px 1px rgba(0,0,0,0.3);
box-shadow: 0 0 5px 1px rgba(0,0,0,0.3);
-moz-box-sizing: border-box;
box-sizing: border-box;
}

The problem with this: it uses this css with all my other images too. How can I refer to the one image I want? If I use the node (fl-node-54438aa902eb0) it applies the css to the whole module and the shadow does not fit my image.
I’m new with css and hope you can give me a hint. Thanks a lot! The page link is: http://vorlage3.baldverheiratet.com/
Greets
-Dominic

Hey Dominic,

Thanks for contacting us and for using our products, we hope you are loving them! You’ve got the CSS going well, but the only part missing is giving it a custom class of your own that you can use in any module that you like that separates it from other modules. For example, you could start your CSS with something of your own naming convention like .fl-custom-image img { etc. and then use that custom class in the Advanced tab > CSS Class of the module you would like to apply the styling to. In that field, you would use ‘fl-custom-image’ (the .class selector isn’t required). Let me know how that goes for you and thanks again!

Best,
Billy Young

Hey Billy

Thanks for your answer, I’ll check it out - and come back if I don’t get it :slight_smile:

“Loving” is not the right word for your products. I guess I’ve tested all fronted editors out there and I am thrilled with your product! Clean and solid code, no conflicts with other plugins, great templates and what is most important to me: absolutely customer friendly (Other frontend editor developers do not understand that the target audience of such plugins are users that do not have lot of experience).
So, thanks a lot for your great work!

Best
-Dominic

Sounds like a plan, thanks so much for the kind words!!

Best,
Billy

It worked, perfect. Thanks.

Awesome news, glad to hear!

Best,
Billy