automatic update not working

my Updates & Support Subscription is Active!

but message says

"UPDATE UNAVAILABLE! Please subscribe to enable automatic updates for this plugin. Subscribe Now "

any ideas how to solve?

thanks

Hey Jason,

Bummer, this may have to do with our unique email issue we have been discussing in email. Would you mind sending along temp admin access to your site so I can do some testing?

Best,
Billy

hi billy i uploaded in manually last time but its doing it again for your latest update

say" Automatic update is unavailable for this plugin.
UPDATE UNAVAILABLE! Please subscribe to enable automatic updates for this plugin. Subscribe Now »

you have my login details from yesterday. can you take a look for me?

thanks

Jason

I am also encountering this issue. I have the agency version.

Hey Matthew,

Sorry to hear! Do you your license key entered in either the network admin or on a single site in the page builder settings panel? If so, we may need to login and take a look, do some testing, etc. In order to do that, go ahead and start a new thread so we can keep your login info safe. :slight_smile:

Best,
Billy

I’m having this problem too on my sites. What is the solution? Did I miss it somewhere in this thread? Thanks.

You sometimes have to be patient - click the check again button or just refresh the page and it generally shows up then…
What version are you upgrading from and to? There has not been an update for a while now.
HTH, Dave

It’s 1.7.3. Is that the latest? It doesn’t say update now.

I was having the same problem. I resaved the license info (did not reenter - just clicked save) and then refreshed the plugins page and that worked.

Looks like it updated now. Thanks.

Had the same issue on one site after entering my license key. Just waited a few hours and it fixed itself. Thought I’d share.