Automatically apply Beaver Builder Layout template to new post

I’ve made several default layout templates for different post types.
One for a page, one for an article and one for each custom post type.

When you create a new post and go to the Beaver Builder Editor, you can select the template from the menu and add it to the page.
What I would like to do is to apply these templates automatically?

I’ve tried to add FLBuilder::render_query() to the theme templates., but it doens’t make the layout editable.

Is there any way to do this?

Do you have Beaver Themer? It might be what you are looking for. It depends on if you are wanting to have a specific layout for page, cpt, etc. Or if you are wanting to have the user bring in a starting content selection and then be able to modify it.

Or if you are wanting to have the user bring in a starting content selection and then be able to modify it.
-> that’s what I want to do for the users

The Beaver Builder templates have been made and it’s easy to drag it into the content area.
However, I’d love to auto apply this template when a new post is created by my user.
There are about 8 post types and each has it’s own Beaver Builder template to give my user a nice boost with a basic predefined and configured layout.

I’ve tried Themer, but for me it offered very little value for it’s money.
I’m comfortable building and modifying themes, plugins and modules, so there was very little I couldn’t do on my own.

Is there a hook or filter to accomplish this?