Background slideshow not loading all of photo

http://metis-advisory.com/

On this site, I have a background slideshow for the first row. And for some reason, when I load the site, it only loads about half of that background image. No idea why. It used to do this intermittently, but now it’s always like this.

If I start resizing the browser window, sometimes it’ll pop back into view. But I need it to show the full image all the time.

How can I fix this?

Thanks!

Nevermind, I believe this was a WPRocket issue and not a BB issue.

Hey Amy,

Glad you figured it out! And thanks for letting us know! Do you mind sharing what feature of WP Rocket caused the issue? We may need to look into it for a possible fix. :slight_smile:

Ben

Would LOVE a fix! It’s the Lazy Load images. If I uncheck the lazy load for images, it works fine. But when I have it checked, only have that slideshow background shows up.

Hey Amy,

Ah! We did have another issue with their lazyload before but I think it was already taken cared of. I’ll try recreating it from my end and possibly submit a bug report. Thanks for the heads up! :slight_smile:

Ben

Hey Amy,

I just tried playing around with it on my localhost but I can’t seem to replicate the issue. I’m running WP Rocket 2.6.11 with all options ticked excerpt for the last one re HTTPS. Could you try clearing you WP Rocket as well as your BB cache and see if you get the same thing?

Ben

Did you set up a row with a background slideshow? That’s where I have problems. Not a regular slideshow, but a background slideshow for a row.

I don’t want to play around with it, because I just launched this site today and I don’t want my client to login and see it not working.

Hey Amy,

Yes, I did just that. No worries though! Just let us know if you encounter the same thing then maybe we could take a look. As of now, no bug report has been issued since I can’t recreate it from my end.

Ben

I recreated it on my own site, and it worked fine too. I wonder if it is a hosting problem.

Hey Amy,

That could be the case. They may have server level caching running on the background. Or it may as well have to do with how it was cached. If so, simply clearing the cache would fix it. :slight_smile:

Ben