BB and Buddypress

Hi. I just noticed that buddypress pages cannot be styled using bb as i am building a site for a client that requires a small community for their staff apart from the main site. I cant even get all bp pages to have a sidebar as they are all taking after the general no-sidebar i have set under customization. Please, is their a way to make bp core pages use custom bb template? Is their any way i can call a custom row/template into a bp page like members/activity/group? How can i manually achieve a side-bar for all bp pages?

Hi Damilare,

If you wish to have a sidebar appear on your BuddyPress pages. You will want to navigate to WordPress Admin Dashboard > Pages and select your BuddyPress page i.e. Members or Activity. Then in the Page Attributes panel, select the Sidebar template.

If you want to add modules to the BuddyPress pages, you will want to save your Rows/Modules and then use our shortcode functionality. To add these to your BP pages, you will likely need to use a hook or edit template files associated to BuddyPress.

http://forum.wpbeaverbuilder.com/knowledge-base/shortcodes/

Thanks,
Danny

Thanks so much. The shortcode was really helpful. I already found my way around the sidebar by creating some custom pages using child themes to replace some of the default buddypress pages. Once again, thanks.

Hi Damilare,

No problem, happy to help!

Thanks,
Danny