BB and Formidable Form Views

Hi:

I have found an interesting conflict between BB and Views in a plugin called Formidable Forms.

Using a shortcode like this: [display-frm-data id=477 filter=1] causes an internal server error on my server whenever I try to use the pagebuilder option to access BB. If I display and edit the page without BB, everything works fine. But as soon as I try to access pagebuilder/bb with this shortcode on the page, the server spins for a few mins and then reports an internal server error.

Interestingly [display-frm-data id=477] works fine with BB. But when the “filter=1” parameter is added, you get the internal server error with BB. “filter=1” forces the data through WP content filters (more information here: https://formidablepro.com/knowledgebase/publish-a-view/)

This was not happening in prior versions of BB. I think the 1.6.4 version was a major enough change that it now conflicts with the formidable forms plugin.

Thanks!

Hey Nigel,

Are you specifically getting the 500 internal server error or another one? Also, we did release a minor update 1.6.4.1 which has a bug fix for shortcodes. Are you on that version already?

Ben

Hi - I just installed 1.6.4.1 and that seemed to have gotten rid of the issue.

Thanks!

Awesome! Have fun with BB! :slight_smile:

Ben