BB and posts not pages

I have a ness theme on my WP site and have used BB page builder on all my sites pages. I wanted to use BB for my posts and while I am able to build a post (preview and post it) with BB page builder. If I go back to edit the post or update SEO, I am unable to make any edits through the BB page builder. When I launch page builder the post page is blank and the post reformats its self to where everything is aligned left and looks nothing like what was built. I made sure posts were selected in BB admin, cleared my cache for good measure, updated all plugins, deactivated and re activated BB, to no avail. I did read in the BB admin section “NOTE: Not all custom post types may be supported” is this the case for my site? any ways around this?

Hey Robert,

Welcome to BB forums! :slight_smile: Let’s have you go through the plugin deactivation route first, i.e., disable all plugins and test the Beaver Builder while reactivating each to determine if the issue is related to a 3rd party plugin. Let us know how it goes!

Thanks!

KC

ended up being the WP super cache plugin. all my other plugins seem to work fine with BB.

Hey Robert,

Check out this KB article, we’ve recommended some cache plugins that worked pretty well with BB. Well, let us know if you need anything or if it comes up again!

Thanks!

KC