bb plugin question

I built a site for someone with your plug in. He then locked me out of the site and it looks like he is not going to pay me. Is there any way for you to remove the plugin from his site?

Hey Karen,

Sorry to hear about that. There is no way to remove the plugin remotely from the site but you can deactivate it from the domain manager so it stops receiving updates. Simply head over to your Accounts page and click on Manage Domains under Domain Manager. You’ll want to deactivate it first if you’re planning to remove it from the list. :slight_smile:

Ben

If he pays up, will it be easy to reactivate it?

I actually have access to his registrar account and I can delete the plug in from his cpanel.
If he pays up, will I be able to reactivate it?

[Content Hidden]

Hey Karen,

If you simply deactivate his site on your Domain Manager, you can reactivate it at any time.

Yes, you can delete the plugin/theme via cPanel or FTP. You can reinstall either at any time and all the BB layout/settings should still be available, provided your client didn’t do anything to the database.

Ben

to clarify, if I deactivate it on domain manager, will it quit working on his website?

Where do I find my domain manager in beaver builder?

found it.

to clarify, if I deactivate it on domain manager, will it quit working on his website?

Deactivating a site on the Domain Manager simply prevents that site from receiving remote updates from our server. The plugin will still work. You’ll have to delete the files manually if you want to remove it from the site.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

No worries at all, Karen! Enjoy! :slight_smile:

Ben