bb pro plugin does not show in admin area

Hi,

I just bought the bb pro plugin. Installed it via the wordpress admin in zip format. The plugin uploaded, but then gave a white screen. Only the lite version is present.

Michelle

Hi Michelle,

Would it be possible for you to provide both FTP access and temp admin access, please? So we can take a closer look. As a white screen or white screen of death usually indicates a PHP error.

Thanks,
Danny

Hi Danny,

Yes it would. Just tell me what you need. I am on a vps server with godaddy. I also have a multisite instalations. Most plugins are wpmudev plugins.

Regards,

Michelle

[Content Hidden]

Hi Michelle,

I have just logged into your site, disabled the Lite version of BB and installed the Standard version without any issue.

Did you try installing BB with the Lite version active?

Thanks,
Danny

Hi Danny,

Thanks for your help. It did not work. I did find a solution, though. It seems that in the BB pro folder there is a BB plugin folder. It is not recognized while in the folder, but if you move the BB plugin folder out of the pro folder and put it in the plugins folder, then it is recognized. Maybe there is a glitch or something when the folder is unzipped.

Thanks again for all your help,

Michelle

:slight_smile: Sometimes the solution is right in front of us, we just need to try the until we find the solution.

Oh,

Before i forget. I worked in my ftp section of my hosting when I did the above.

Michelle

Hey Michelle,

You mean to say the bb-plugin directory, the one that contains all of the plugins files, was inside another directory labeled bb-plugin-pro? That’s weird! Our zipped files contain the name of the package the plugin is under, but not the directory inside it.

Anyhow, glad to hear you figured it out though! And thanks for taking the time to inform us. :slight_smile:

Enjoy BB!

Ben

Hi Ben,

When the zip file is unzipped. The folder says bb pluging pro and then inside that is the bb plugin folder. I had to put the bb plugin in folder in the plugin in folder in my ftp client. It is always good to share what we know. You never know who has the same problem.

Regards,

Michelle

Gotcha! Thanks for sharing. :slight_smile:

Have fun with BB!

Ben