BB short code within tabs

Hi,

I have two pricing tables for my service. One is for monthly prices and the other is for yearly pricing. Rather than display both tables I wanted to use a tab module to display the monthly pricing table in one and the yearly pricing table in the other.

I thought it would be possible to save both pricing tables as global rows and then use BB shortcodes to display them on the tabs.

Is what I’m trying to do possible? And if so, what would the shortcodes look like as my efforts so far just show the shortcode as text.

Thanks,

Mark

Hi Mark,

I have to say really nice idea! Using shortcodes in that fashion never even occurred to me and I also have it working on my end!

The reason why you have the shortcode code displaying and not your saved module. Is likely caused by you adding the shortcode to the visual editor in the Tab settings. Instead, you want to use the Text editor (see screenshot).

Cloudup

Let me know if this resolves your issue or not.

Thanks,
Danny

[Content Hidden]

Hi Mark,

Can you provide temp admin access, so I can take a closer look, please?

Thanks,
Danny

Hey Mark,

I’d just like to chime in here. I noticed you’re using the ID parameter yet you’re adding the slug of the page. If pay-monthly is the slug of the page you’re trying to pull content from, you’ll want to use this instead… [fl_builder_insert_layout slug=“pay-monthly”] Can you give that a shot and see how it goes? If it doesn’t, we may need temp admin access to check further, like what Danny said. :slight_smile:

Ben

Yey! Cheers guys. Changing the ID to a slug did the trick :slight_smile:

Thanks again for all your help!

Mark

No worries at all, Mark! Have fun! :slight_smile:

Ben