Beaver Build + NGINX issues

Hi Beavers!

For years I was hosting dozens of websites on Siteground, until recently I moved to another host. The difference between the two is that the new server runs NGINX.

Ever since I migrated to the NGINX server I have been experiencing issues with BB. The issues very similar to what is described here:

To quote from the thread:
Example:

• activate BB on a page
  • change a color of a heading (or anything else CSS)
  • color changes in live
  • now save the modal
  • color reverts back to previous color
  • finish BB
  • color is now correct

This makes using beaver builder basically impossible.
After some digging online I found that this line of code fixes EVERYTHING (well, not quite):
add_filter( ‘fl_builder_render_assets_inline’, ‘__return_true’ );

Put it into your function.php file and beaver builder works beautifully again.

The problem? This line of code also breaks the website when combined with a plugin like WP-Rocket and tanks the website loading times.

I am adding this line of code each time I edit the website, and removing it when I’m done. It’s the only way I can work on a site. This has become so frustrating.

All of the resources online with similar issues pretty much end with BB community saying they have no experience with NGINX and can’t help much (understandable).

I am posting this now since it’s been a few years, I’m hoping someone may have some insight now. I would really love to get this working properly.

Thanks everyone! I <3 BB

I would need to see the issue 1st hand, via a ticket.

Since I joined the team a few years ago ALL our servers use nginx, even our main site uses nginx, and the demo site that has about 1000 live sites on it.

The only possible issue you are seeing is nginx caching? But even that I use on my own server with zero issues.

Thank you pross! I will open a ticket!