Beaver Builder editor highlighting not working

Hello,

Today I noticed that the blue highlighting boxes do not show anymore in the BB plugin when editing a page. Dragging & dropping and the buttons at the top right also don’t seem to work anymore. I already tried disabling all plugins, switching PHP version, disabling CloudFlare, clearing cookies, switching themes etc. I couldn’t uninstall the BB plugin because I got an error message while trying in the BB settings.

I’m currently running a multi site with domain mapping enabled. The weird thing is that Beaver Builder continues to function as usual on sub sites with a mapped domain, but doesn’t work on a non-mapped domain.

Do you have any idea how to solve this problem?

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

The problem seems to be resolved when I rebooted the server.

Hey Diedetap,

Thanks for taking the time to inform us! Definitely let us know if it comes back up again so we can take a look. :slight_smile:

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Could it be that CloudFlare rocket loader causes the problem?

“Rocket Loader can improve load times for pages that include JavaScript. Your search engine ranking may be improved by reducing page load time.
Rocket Loader improves page load times by:
Decreasing the number of network requests by bundling JavaScript files, even third party resources, to avoid slowing down page rendering
Asynchronously loading scripts, including third party scripts, so that they do not block the content of your page from loading immediately
Caching scripts locally (using LocalStorage, available on most browsers and smart phones) so they aren’t refetched unless necessary”

Ah, yes, CloudFlare’s Rocket Load feature breaks BB. We’ve a KB article just for that. You can turn off the Rocket Load feature while actively working on the site and just turn it back on once it’s time to go live. :slight_smile:

Ben