Beaver Builder editor not loading

Hello! I recently acquired access to a client’s site in which they use Beaver Builder. I have full admin permission to the site however it seems like I either don’t have appropriate access or the editor isn’t loading correctly.

It seems to work as intended on Safari. It’s a nuisance to have to switch to Safari and would prefer to use Chrome.

Anyone have insight?

So many possible things could cause this. The builder is JS powered all it takes is a typo in custom JS to break things, could be multiple versions of jquery being loaded, could be plugin.

Switch theme, does it still do it?
Disable all plugins except BB does it still do it?
What JS errors are in the browser console?

If in doubt contact support

The Beaver Builder editor is not working properly in Chrome, but it’s fine in Safari. Try clearing your Chrome browser cache and disabling extensions to see if that helps. Make sure your Chrome browser is up to date, and check that JavaScript and cookies are enabled.

If the issue persists, there may be conflicts with other plugins or the theme. Update WordPress and Beaver Builder to the latest versions. Contact Beaver Builder support if the problem continues after trying these steps.