Beaver Builder Hangs during save

I have suddenly started getting the publishing hang problem. I’ve tried
define( ‘FL_BUILDER_MODSEC_FIX’, true );
but it does not work.

Weird: it happens only on a page that has a saved row that I have just modified. In other words, I modify a saved row, it publishes fine, but then when I try to publish the page that contains the saved row, it hangs. Note that the changes are actually saved. If I open the page in question, the changes have been saved but the publishing is still hanging.

Weird.

Thoughts?

Thanks

Thought I would add the bar of death…

Tried to disable the map embed I had as per suggestion above. That did not work either.

** EDIT **

The good news is that I have isolated it to my homepage. All the other pages work. So now I have to hunt for the culprit on that page. I think I’ll have a coffee first…

Thx for the thread split.

In case this helps, note that in Debug mode it publishes fine.

Sounds like you have either a PHP error or a JS error… check server logs for php, and check browser console for js error.

Thanks for the help. PHP looks fine. There is a JS error and wouldn’t you know it, it has to do with the map, as per a previous poster. The problem is that I deleted the map a few clicks ago and I’m still getting the error that it’s looking for the map.
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
http://ipaddress/~risky/wp-includes/js/tinymce/skins/lightgray/skin.min.css.map
Cleared all imaginable caches.
Any ideas?

New…
I’ve just found:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)
http://ipaddress/~risky/?fl_builder

That’s not a js error it’s just a 404 for a css map file which is used for debugging css issues
I’m sure Wordpress fixed that eons ago

The 500 error most certainly will be logged on the server

I’ll check again on the server but I saw no errors. Checking now…

Stumped. Can’t find errors. I will ask my hosting admin if he sees any 500 errors that are buried somewhere I missed :frowning:

I’ve asked them. If they can’t find it, any chance that I can send you a bb debug url?

That won’t help … we don’t have access to your logs

A 500 is a php fatal error and should always be logged in the server logs somewhere

Thanks. They’re looking. They can’t find it for now… bizarre. This said, they did a test using a hosts file approach (this is a dev site that I am accessing with an IP address and ~) and said that it loaded fine without the error in the console. Off for a six hour road trip, I’ll check in and do my testing when I get there. Thanks for replying during the holidays!!

What? They are looking in the browser console?