Beaver Builder not Working

I thought my post went through, but I can’t seem to locate so I’m posting again. I have the Pro version. I can’t get Page Builder to work. When I click on the page builder menu to the right of the page, it’s static (won’t let me click on anything). Also I have watched some tutorials where Page Builder is in the Top Bar of the page. I don’t have that either. The plugin and themes are both active. What am I doing wrong?

[Content Hidden]

Hey Edward,

Welcome to the BB forums! :slight_smile:

There’s most likely a 3rd party plugin conflict going on in there. To rule that out, let’s have you go through the plugin deactivation route first, i.e., disable all plugins and test the Beaver Builder while reactivating each to determine if the issue is related to a 3rd party plugin.

Let us know how it goes! :slight_smile:

Ben

Hi Ben Thanks. I deactivated every single plugin, except for Beaver Builder, and it still didn’t work. Then I tried even deactivating and reactivating Beaver Builder. Doesn’t work either.

Hi Edward,

Who is your web host provider? As I noticed that you have Drop-ins on your plugin page. These are where hosts can modify the WordPress core functions.

Also, you have over 20 errors on your site all related to 404 errors i.e. files can not be located. It looks as though all the WordPress files are not where they should be. If this is the case (could well be related to the Drop-ins I mentioned) this is the cause of the issue.

As far as I can tell, WordPress JS can not be located and is the reason for your issue with the page builder not working as intended.

Therefore, you’re going to need to contact your web host provider ask them about these 404 errors and the Drop-in, please.

Keep us informed with what they say.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny/Ben:

Thanks. Network Solutions is the host provider and they were trying to charge me money for trying to fix the issue. I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling Wordrpess. And now BB works!

Hi Edward,

Thank you for informing us the issue has been resolved. We appreciate it.

Also, your host was going to charge you for trying to fix the issue? I would move host if I was you. We recommend the following hosts, in case you’re interested.

https://wpengine.com/

Thanks,
Danny

This is my first client’s website. She’s been with Network Solutions for years and doesn’t want to change. I will recommend these other ones for my future clients.